June 20, 2015
0
Super Angry Attitude Status For Whatsapp

People change, things go wrong, shit happens, but life goes on.

*********************


For every Minute you are angry you loose sixty seconds of happiness.


*********************

It Is Clear That You Have Lost Your
Importance From Their Life...!!!

*********************


I'm a good enough person who will forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again.


*********************


Forget what hurt you, but never what it taught you. !!


*********************

Forget what hurt you, but never what it taught you. !!


*********************


Tears are the last gift of TRUE LOVE....


*********************


I’m not flirting. I’m just being extra nice to someone who is extra attractive.


*********************


It’s not my fault that I fell for you, you tripped me!


*********************


The hardest part of a business is minding your own


*********************


I can forgive a lot of things…but lies aren’t one of them…so I hope you choke on the lies you told!!


*********************

I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right.


*********************


You are the first person who has been able to make my heart beat slower and faster at the same time.


*********************


Sometimes one middle finger isn’t enough to let someone know how you feel. That’s why you have two hands.


*********************


If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.


*********************


More expectations break relations


*********************


Some people never realise the emotional and mental damage they do to others.


*********************


Don’t give special place to any one in your heart. Its easy to give that place but it hurts more when they don’t know the value of that place..


*********************


Resentment is an extremely bitter diet…. and eventually poisonous. I have no desire to make my own toxins.


*********************


Sadness is the result of unhappy thoughts.


*********************

no matter how angry or upset I may be.. my child’s smile always makes it a better day


*********************


Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.


*********************


My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and comforting those who are sad.


*********************


The worst tempered people I’ve ever met were people who knew they were wrong.

********************* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment